By Judith E. Karp
This is a well timed compilation of latest recommendations within the molecular pathogenesis and molecular treatment of acute myelogenous leukemia (AML). the point of interest is on chosen serious molecular determinants of AML pathogenesis and pathophysiology and the exploitation of those components by way of varied healing brokers and modalities. there's an emphasis all through at the bidirectional stream of data among the medical and laboratory arenas.
Read or Download Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (Contemporary Hematology) PDF
Similar hematology books
To deal with the starting to be complexities of adolescence melanoma, Nathan and Oskis Hematology and Oncology of Infancy and formative years has now been separated into exact volumes. With this quantity committed strictly to pediatric oncology, and one other to pediatric hematology, you may be at the leading edge of those fields.
With contributions by way of a number of specialists
The built global has an more and more getting older inhabitants, with nearly 10% of the inhabitants elderly over sixty five years. because the prevalence and occurrence of blood problems raises with age, those stipulations are a heavy burden on healthcare platforms. Blood problems within the aged will offer hematologists, geriatricians and all clinicians taken with the care of sufferers with blood problems with transparent medical recommendation at the prognosis and administration of those stipulations.
"Rossi’s rules of Transfusion drugs" is the main complete and useful reference on transfusion technology and drugs on hand Led by means of a global category Editor group, together with past-presidents of AABB, a earlier- President of the yankee Board of Pathology and individuals of the FDA Blood items Advisory Committee, and overseas contributor group complete reference source, thought of the most suitable in transfusion Covers present scorching themes comparable to donor care - together with the frequency of donation and administration of iron deficiency/status), sufferer blood administration, hemovigilance, cstem mobile cures, and international points of the association of transfusion and transplant providers New fabric on molecular immunohematology better half site contains figures, complete textual content and references
- Flow Cytometry in Hematopathology: A Visual Approach to Data Analysis and Interpretation (2002) (Current Clinical Pathology)
- Postgraduate Haematology
- Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering
- Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism: a Guide for Practitioners
- Pediatric Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Extra resources for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (Contemporary Hematology)
I. Transcriptional regulation of hematopoietic lineage commitment. The pluripotent hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) gives rise to a common myeloid progenitor (CMP) that in tum generates both a megakaryocyte/ erythroid progenitor (MEP) and a granulocyte-monocyte progenitor (GMP). Not shown is the common lymphoid progenitor (CLP), derived from the HSC, and branches leading to eosinophils, mast cells, and basophils, from the CMP or GMP. Several transcription factors are shown that are required for the formation and proliferation of the HSC.
121. Fiedler W, Serve H, Dohner H, et al. A phase I study of SU11248 in the treatment of patients with refractory or resistant acute myeloid leukemia (AML) or not amenable to conventional therapy for the disease. Blood 2005;105(3):986-993. 122. O'Farrell AM, Foran IM, Fiedler W, et al. An innovative phase I clinical study demonstrates inhibition of FLT3 phosphorylation by SU11248 in acute myeloid leukemia patients. Clin Cancer Res 2003;9(15): 5465-5476. 123. Stone RM, DeAngelo DJ, Klimek V, et al.
129. Gibbs JB. Ras C-terrninal processing enzymes-new drug targets? Cell 1991;65:1-4. 130. Karp IE, Lancet IE, Kaufmann SH, et al. Clinical and biological activity of the famesyltransferase inhibitor R115777 in adults with refractory and relapsed acute leukemias: a phase 1 clinical-laboratory correlative trial. Blood 2001;97:3361-3369. 131. Cortes J, Albitar M, Thomas D, et al. Efficacy of the famesyl transferase inhibitor R115777 in chronic myeloid leukemia and other hematological malignancies.
- Download Antoni Gaudí by Roe, J.; Gaudí, Antoni PDF
- Download Gründung von Technologieunternehmen: Merkmale — Erfolg — by Claus Steinle (auth.), Professor Dr. Claus Steinle, PDF